Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout Florida
M. David Shapiro, David Goldman, and Michael Babboni have each represented accident victims throughout Florida for over twenty years. Bernard Walsh has been a Florida lawyer for more than three decades, and has over a quarter-century of experience in personal injury law.
Our partners have handled more than 10,000 non-fatal and fatal personal injury cases, where death or brain, head, neck, back, spinal cord, shoulder and knee injuries have resulted from car, truck, motorcycle or boat accidents.
- At Shapiro, Goldman, Babboni and Walsh one of our experienced lawyers will be personally committed to winning your personal injury, wrongful death or accident injury case.
- It costs you nothing for more than 100 years of combined years of service.
- Exceptionally experienced and highly trained lawyers using state-of-the-art technologies to educate insurance companies and juries as to the value of our clients claims.
- Expert professionals support our clients' cases. These specialists include the best forensic engineers, accident reconstructionists, vocational rehabilitative counselors, economists and toxicologists. We also consult a number of physician specialists whose practice concentrates on the injuries of an individual client.
- Our firm has lifelong memberships to some of the most prestigious legal and community organizations.
- Attorneys at Shapiro, Goldman, Babboni and Walsh are active and deeply involved in the communities of Bradenton, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Punta Gorda, Lakeland, Tampa, Venice, Fort Myers, and Englewood.
- Offices in all areas of Southwest Florida to serve our clients including Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg,Venice, Tampa, Port Charlotte, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, Lakeland, and Fort Myers.
Our firm exclusively handles legal cases for people who have been involved in all forms of automobile, motorcycle, truck and boat accidents. We also handle legal cases for clients who have suffered closed head and brain injuries, as well as premises liability, slip-and fall-claims, cases involving insurance coverage disputes, dog bites and serious injuries caused by other negligent actions.
Reviews From Past Clients
Excellent experience with this firm. Attorney Goldman was very active and involved with my case and the results were better than I expected. A previous firm had made a mess of our case but Attorney Goldman and his firm straightened everything out. Their support staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend them.
Mr. Walsh has proven once again, why he is considered one of the foremost attorneys in the nation. His knowledge and expertise along with his courteous and professional staff eased many of my concerns, letting me concentrate on healing. Out Standing Job!
Excellent experience with David Shapiro. He took my case which another attorney had for almost 3 years & settled it in 2 months. He prides himself on being a man of his word & I can truly say he is. He did an outstanding job representing me & letting me know each step of the way. The only way I can truly say THANK YOU to him is by writing an honest review. All my medical bills etc have been paid & he also managed to get me several thousand dollars for my pain & suffering. I would recommend him highly to my family & friends & of course to any one that reads this review. I also consider myself a man of my word & I give my word he did an outstanding job for me.View more client reviews